No products in the cart.
Velpanat (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Categories: Cancer / Oncology, Hepatitis Tags: Best place to buy Sofosvel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online, Buy Sofosvel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online, How to buy Sofosvel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online, Order Sofosvel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online, Purchase Sofosvel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online, Sofosvel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir for sale, Tags: Buy Velpanat (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online, Where to buy Sofosvel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online
What is epclusa used for?
Velpanat, also known as “EPCLUSA®, Sofosvel, MyHep All, Hepcvel, Velasof” is a fixed dose combination medication for the treatment of adult patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) genotype (GT) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 infections without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis and in combination with ribavirin for those with decompensated cirrhosis. It combines Sofosbuvir 400mg and velpatasvir 100mg. It is more than 90% effective for hepatitis C. Sofosbuvir 400mg/Velpatasvir 100 mg’s brand name is EPCLUSA® by Gilead. Velpanat is a generic oncologic prescription medicine from Natco, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in India.
How much does Epclusa cost?
Epclusa price in United States is 25217 USD per bottle. India generic Epcluda is only 278USD per bottle.
• Testing Prior to the Initiation of Therapy: Test all patients for HBV infection by measuring HBsAg and anti-HBc.
• Recommended dosage: One tablet (400 mg of sofosbuvir and 100 mg of velpatasvir) taken orally once daily with or without food.
• See recommended treatment regimen and duration in patients with genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 HCV in table below:
1.Treatment-naïve and treatmentexperienceda , without cirrhosis and with compensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh A) ：
EPCLUSA 12 weeks
2. Treatment-naïve and treatmentexperienceda , with decompensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh B and C)
EPCLUSA + ribavirin 12 weeks
(In clinical trials, regimens contained peginterferon alfa/ribavirin with or without an HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor (boceprevir, simeprevir, or telaprevir). ）
• HCV/HIV-1 coinfection: For patients with HCV/HIV-1 coinfection, follow the dosage recommendations in the table above.
• A dosage recommendation cannot be made for patients with severe renal impairment or end stage renal disease
Epclusa side effects
1.Hepatitis B virus reactivation.
2 Slow heart rate (bradycardia).
EPCLUSA treatment may result in slowing of the heart rate along with other symptoms when taken with amiodarone (Cordarone® , Nexterone® , Pacerone® ), a medicine used to treat certain heart problems. In some cases bradycardia has led to death or the need for a heart pacemaker when amiodarone is taken with medicines similar to EPCLUSA that contain sofosbuvir. Get medical help right away if you take amiodarone with EPCLUSA and get any of the following symptoms:
o fainting or near-fainting o shortness of breath o dizziness or lightheadedness o chest pains o not feeling well o confusion o weakness o memory problems o extreme tiredness
• The most common side effects of EPCLUSA include headache and tiredness.
• Tell your healthcare provider if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. • These are not all the possible side effects of EPCLUSA. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist. Call your doctor for medical
Very minimal side effects of headache and joint pain as well as sweating specially when in direct sunlight. I am so pleased with this affordable generic Epclusa and thankful every day when I take the medicine. I will surely be cured in the near future. Thanks
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.