No products in the cart.
Topamax 200mg Online
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Topamax is a drug used for the treatment of seizures and migraines. It is primarily a seizure medication that belongs to the group of drugs called anti-convulsants.
Product Price is per Pill
It is often used alone in adults and children over the age of 10, or in combination with other drugs to treat children of at least 2 years old. Seizures may occur as symptoms of illnesses such as epilepsy, which is an illness of the brain whereby the chemicals become imbalanced and this leads to seizures (also known as epileptic fits). When used for the treatment of migraines, it only prevents future migraines and reduces the number of migraines that you may experience. It does not treat a migraine headache that has already begun. We currently have brand Janssen-Cilag Topamax and generic Topiramate available in stock, the dosage of Topamax ranges from 25 mg to 200 mg.
Topamax Side Effects
The possible Topamax side effects include:
• Cold symptoms;
• Diarrhea, weight loss, change in your sense of taste;
• Dry mouth, increased thirst, drowsiness, decreased sweating;
• Mild dizziness, feeling nervous, numbness or tingly feeling;
More serious side effects include:
• Confusion, mood changes, unusual behavior, thoughts of suicide or self-harm;
• Severe pain in your side or lower back, painful or difficult urination.
• Slowed thinking, memory problems, trouble concentrating or with speech or balance;
• Vision loss, pain around or behind your eyes;
• Vomiting, loss of appetite, fatigue, irregular heartbeats, feeling faint;
Topamax Safety in Pregnancy and Children
Before purchasing, tell your doctor if you have one of the following medical conditions:
• A growth disorder;
• A history of depression or suicide attempt;
• A history of metabolic acidosis;
• Asthma, emphysema, or other breathing disorder.
• Liver or kidney disease or a history of kidney stones;
• Osteoporosis or low bone density;
Topamax is in pregnancy category D (evidence of human fetal risk). You should inform your doctor if you are planning to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding while you are taking Topamax, and should use contraceptives to prevent pregnancy while taking this drug. Topamax can be used to treat partial seizures in children over 10 years of age and old as prescribed by the doctor.