No products in the cart.
Lucisovel (EPCLUSA) Sofosbuvir/Velpatasvir online
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lucisovel’s brand name is EPCLUSA® by Gilead. Lucisovel is a fixed-dose combination medicine from Lucius
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
Lucisovel (EPCLUSA) is a fixed-dose combination of sofosbuvir, a hepatitis C virus (HCV) nucleotide analog NS5B polymerase inhibitor, and velpatasvir, an HCV NS5A inhibitor, and is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with chronic HCV genotype 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 infections:
1. without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis
2. with decompensated cirrhosis for use in combination with ribavirin
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1.Testing Prior to the Initiation of Therapy: Test all patients for HBV infection by measuring HBsAg and anti-HBc. (2.1)
2. Recommended dosage: One tablet (400 mg of sofosbuvir and 100 mg of velpatasvir) taken orally once daily with or without food.
3. See recommended treatment regimen and duration in patients with genotypes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 HCV in table below:
(1) Patient Population Regimen and Duration Treatment-naïve and treatmentexperienceda , without cirrhosis and with compensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh A) : EPCLUSA 12 weeks
(2) Treatment-naïve and treatment experienced, with decompensated cirrhosis (Child-Pugh B and C) :EPCLUSA + ribavirin 12 weeks
a. In clinical trials, regimens contained peginterferon alfa/ribavirin with or without an HCV NS3/4A protease inhibitor (boceprevir, simeprevir, or telaprevir).
3. HCV/HIV-1 coinfection: For patients with HCV/HIV-1 coinfection, follow the dosage recommendations in the table above
4. A dosage recommendation cannot be made for patients with severe renal impairment or end stage renal disease.
Lucisovel’s brand name is EPCLUSA® by Gilead. Lucisovel is a fixed-dose combination medicine from Lucius, which is one of the famous pharmaceutical company in India.