No products in the cart.
Lucilenva (LENVIMA) lenvatinib 10mg online
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Lucilenva (LENVIMA) is a kinase inhibitor that is indicated for:
1. Differentiated Thyroid Cancer (DTC): single agent for patients with locally recurrent or metastatic, progressive, radioactive iodine-refractory DTC.
2. Renal Cell Cancer (RCC): in combination with everolimus, for patients with advanced RCC following one prior anti-angiogenic therapy
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
1. Recommended dose (DTC): 24 mg orally, once daily.
2. Recommended dose (RCC): 18 mg LENVIMA + 5 mg everolimus, orally, once daily.
3. Administration Instructions.
4. Dose Modifications for DTC and RCC.
5. In patients with severe renal or hepatic impairment, the dose is 14 mg once daily in DTC and 10 mg once daily in RCC.
Lucilenva’s brand name is LENVIMA® by Eisai Inc. Lucilenva is a generic oncologic prescription medicine from Lucius pharmaceuticals, which is one of the famous pharmaceutical company in India.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.