No products in the cart.
Dasanix (Sprycel) Dasatinib 20mg online
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
139.00 per 30 Tablets
Dasanix (SPRYCEL) 20mg is a kinase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of
- newly diagnosed adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) in chronic phase.
- adults with chronic, accelerated, or myeloid or lymphoid blast phase Ph+ CML with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy including imatinib.
- adults with Philadelphia chromosome-positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) with resistance or intolerance to prior therapy.
- pediatric patients with Ph+ CML in chronic phase
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- Chronic phase CML in adults: 100 mg once daily.
- Accelerated phase CML, myeloid or lymphoid blast phase CML, or Ph+ ALL in adults: 140 mg once daily.
- Chronic phase CML in pediatrics: starting dose based on body weight.
- Administer orally, with or without a meal. Do not crush, cut, or chew tablets.
Dasanix’s brand name is SPRYCEL®by Bristol-Myers Squibb.Dasanix is a kinase inhibitor prescription medicine from Beacon, which is one of the biggest pharmaceutical company in Bangladesh.
For more Prescribing information，please check the → “FDA Prescribing Information”.